Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paige's First Week

Hello All!!! 

If you are receiving this email you have either emailed me or have given me your email in order to receive this grand email. So Hello!!

SO this week has been good and long. I was dropped off Wednesday and was immediately herded to several different rooms to get my new things like my name tag. I dropped off my bags in my room and went straight to work. Ok well not really I sat around waiting for the rest of my district to come but it was great got to know my teacher pretty well and she (Sister Turner) is great. Once everyone did get there the learning did begin and hasn't really stopped since! The spirit here is amazing. There are so many amazing people here. I can't walk very far before someone says hello! Also the first day EVERYONE said hello, partially because I had an orange sticker on my name tag saying I was new. Since then the days have blurred. but there's been a lot of learning and a lot of teaching. Also yeah My second day in and we had to teach. it was great though. While its been so amazing here I've also had some struggles. My brain decided that getting used to a completely reversed lifestyle wasn't enough for me and decided to be mean. I had some really bad days on Saturday and Sunday but was able to receive help from some elders through priesthood blessings and now I am doing so much better. 

Sorry this is going to be short but that the main things that have happened other than teaching, and the Elders in my District drew all of their faces on the white board in our classroom and left them up for the longest time :) 

Love you all!

Sister Fox (Paige)

No comments:

Post a Comment